To Listen on ITunes Click Here.
- Why have higher levels of testosterone?
- Various Ways on how to Increase testosterone levels naturally on a vegan diet through training and nutrition.
- Things to avoid to maintain higher levels of testosterone.
- Why low carb diets are not optimal from a hormonal optimization perspective and fat loss diet perspective.
- Why strength training on compound exercises is important.
- Advanced training tactics to increase intensity in strength training sessions.
Mentioned in this episode:
- Intermittent Fasting Article.
- Mint Tea Study (1,2)
- Flax Seeds & Testosterone levels (1)
- Study on Soy(1)
- Article on Soy.
- Intermittent Fasting study (1)
- Intermittent Fasting HGH study (1, 2)
- PUFA & Hormonal effects study(1)
- Fiber intake & Androgen in men study(1)
- Low carb dieting & hormonal health in men study (1)
One Reply to “How to Increase Testosterone levels on a vegan diet, Truth about low Carb dieting & Advanced strength training tactics”
I’ve just switched to a vegan protein shake… made up mostly of pea and hemp protein. It tastes pretty similar to my old one, but it definitely sit’s a lot easier on my stomach.
I imagine the veggie proteins are alot easier to digest than the whey and casein ones.